Our efforts will be to help you learn:
1. To keep yourself and your surrounding s clean, for it is the reflection of your inner self.
2. To compete with yourself, and not with others; to achieve more and better; to stretch your potential a little further to the maximum that you will remember, sky is not the limit; only you can limit yourself.
3. That success or achievement doesnot come by chance or luck usually smiles on those who burn the midnight oil while their companions slumber.
4. To pray to the Almighty to give you the strength to achieve the things you can, and the serenity to accept what you can not, and above all, the wisdom to know the difference.
5. To struggle-strnggle against all odds; that greatness is not in achieving the easy and the ordinary; it is in achieving the seemingly impossible that greatness lies; that history ismade by the courageous who dared to question and to challenge the ordinary and the easy.
6. Never to disown, hurt, or oppress the poor; nor to bend your knees before insolent might.
7. That you learn to give, and give generously till it pains; but let not your left hand know what your right hand is giving. How much ever you may give, it is never more than what you have received; for, what you have received is infinite; life and love.
8. Not to waste your time; there is never enough time to learn, to love, to give, to achieve, to wonder, to leave behind a legacy; a minute lost is lost forever; it can never be retrieved. If health and wealth are lost, they may still be regained, but not time. One life is not enough to unravel the mysteries of life and of this universe. “One crowded hour of life is worth an age without a name.”
9. To appreciate the beauty and goodness in the universe, the beauty and goodness within you, the beauty and goodness in others.
10. That a good deed sets in motion a chai,of other good deeds, just as a warm smile will not fail to reflect another warm smile.
11. That every human being is basically good. Ifanyone is ‘bad’ to you, it is not your fault; nor is it his fault; he may have been treated badly by others, May be your goodness to him will bring back his own goodness. ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth’hasnever brought anybody peace; but when one strikes you on one cheek, showing him the other too has brought reconcil iation, conversion, and repentance. Unfortunately the world today has forgotten this art and hence the unhappiness, the misery, the wars, the killings, the sufferings and the poverty of today’s world.
12. Never to curse darkness, but to light a candle instead. “How far does a little lamp throw its light in a dark night, so does a good deed in this naughty
13. A. That this great universe and all it contains is the creation of the Almighty; and nothing happens in this Universe without His knowledge and consent, however unfathomable His ways may be. Hence, man should endeavour to work in tune with nature and the Almighty. Do not pollute nature; keep the ecological balance.
B. That you can not beat God; You are in God’s hand like clay in the potter’s hand.God has beautiful designs for you. Explore, and cooperate with this design, and you will find the beautiful designs God has for you unfolding itself in your life.
14. That nothing is absolute or final in life; that change is an unavoidable law of growth; we never possess the absolute truth; we have only partial truths; be willing to give up to partial truth as you discover more truth. The Almighty is the only absolute Truth.
15. To develop within you harmony of body and soul, nature and creativity, reason and desire.
16. Not to be afraid to go against the current. It is better to be struggling with a hard task than being complacent over a small success; a defeat inthe face of humanly insurmountable task is better than the satisfaction of a small achievement; sacrifice of one’s own life for a worthy cause is better than a long life that no one has reasons to remember.
17. That each individual is unique, and each must find his own unique path in life to success and fulfillment; there is no challenge, and therefore, no reward in the beaten path; each one blossoms in his own uniqueness. Therefore, you decide your destiny and you make it. Others, even teachers and parents, are only helpers. Dare to take the path less travelled, for, that will make all the difference in your life. We do not believe in fate.
18. . To be always on the search to discover, to explore; the possibilities and opportunities are unlimited.
19. That it is possible to agree to disagree; that it is O.K. to be different; not to feel guilty to assert oneself (not aggressive); it is healthy to look for
one’s own happiness (though not at the expense of another’s).
20. To play well the game oflife in the Pierre de Coubertin way; “The important thing is not to win to take part, just as the important thing in life is not the
triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well.”
21. To be prepared to pay the price of greatness and achievement; Jesus Christ was cmcified and killed before he rose from the dead to eternal life; Socrates had to drink the cup of hemlock and die before the world acknowledged his greatness; Siddhartha had to renounce his palace, his kingdom and his family and wander for years before he became the Budha; the Mahatma faced the bullets before he became the Father of Nation.